Integrated Management System
At Gabriel Performance Products, we support the concept that superior levels of performance result from sound management practices, deliberately and systematically applied. Our Environmental, Health, Safety and Quality (EHS&Q) Integrated Management System is driven by the ChemStewards Integrated Management Database. This system was designed by Gabriel to help chemical manufacturing facilities organize daily operational data in an easy to use program. The system is the only one of its kind in the custom manufacturing industry in maintaining certification to the SOCMA ChemStewards® program, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007.
Integrated Management System key features include:
- Incident Switchboard – to track, investigate and review incidents
- Daily Manufacturing Report – to gather facility and production data, aid in planning and more
- Chemical Approval Switchboard – to collect and manage user’s chemical information
- Employee Dashboard – to allow employees to monitor daily investigations, events, and responsibilities
- Easy Data Entry Format –to input and store data via Microsoft Access
We designed this unique system to provide peace of mind in knowing a system accredited by SOCMA exists at Gabriel to provide a safe work environment, environmentally responsible operations, and excellent products and services that meet or exceed our stakeholders’ requirements and specifications.